Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lazy linking

I'm cleaning out my bookmarks, and thought I'd share some of them with you together with new stuff that I've found.

The Biology of B-Movie Monsters - a classic, which I'm sure most people already have seen. Still, on the off-chance that some of you haven't, I thought I'd share it.

Prometheus takes on the fraudsters that prey on desperate parents.
How they do the voodoo that they do so well - Part 1 and How they do the voodoo that they do so well - Part 2

Ben Goldacre takes on bad science reporting in the British newspapers: Don’t let the facts spoil a good story

Today's Sinfest has a bite to it The Rich Will Go On

If you live in the US, and is pro-choice, then you should help oppose the new HHS proposal. There is only a few days left, so you need to do it fast. Cara has more over at Feministe

I haven't explored this much yet, but still thought I'd share it. Pseudopod,, self-described as "the world’s premier horror fiction podcast".

A couple of months old, but coffee is timeless: Sorting Out Coffee’s Contradictions (NY Times)

David Neiwert asks Is Sarah Palin a closet John Bircher?

The Periodic Table of Videos by the University of Nottingham

Sam Harris When Atheists Attack - A noted provocateur rips Sarah Palin—and defends elitism. (Newsweek)

Speaking of links, does anyone know what happened to the blog "Ask A Lesbian" - did it move, and I missed it, being busy?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home