Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Light blogging ahead

As people might have noticed, I have been somewhat inactive lately. There is a simple reason for that - life is busy, and that means less time and energy for blogging.

Currently, I'm fairly busy at work, and on top of that I'm working on a paper for school. The paper is an evaluation on a new approach for restarting an algorithm for finding the modified Max-flow of a network, where one of the arches have been modified (if that didn't make sense to you, don't worry, I'm planning on blogging a bit on the max-flow problem in the future). On top of that, I'm under the weather, and have some personal stuff going on (all good, but time consuming).

All of this doesn't mean that I'm unaware that I'm soon to be the next host of the Skeptics' Circle. As a matter of a fact, after tomorrow's Skeptics' Circle over at Medjournal Watch, I'm up.

Since I have some serious issues with my public mail (public@kristjanwager.dk), don't, I repeat don't, send any emails to that address. I'll make sure to post a new one for posts related to the 75th circle, after the 74th has been held.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home