Friday, April 20, 2007

Linking to linkposts.

There are two link-posts that might interest people.

Ampersand of Alas, A Blog has a round-up of blogpost about Gonzales v Carhart

Coturnix of A Blog Around the Clock has collected the huge number of posts written about science framing into one post. It might just be the link-post to end all link-posts.

Looking at the two link-posts, it is somewhat sad that a meta-debate among science bloggers can generate so many more posts than a court ruling having a direct impact on the life and choice of women.
Since I haven't written about the court ruling myself, and have participated in the science framing debate, I can only admit to be guilty of this myself. I must admit that I haven't quite understod all the ramifications of the court decision yet, so I'll try to educate myself more before writing on the subject.

Since I am making links anyway, I thought I'd also include this.

In the NY Times Paul Krugman has an op-ed about medicare. Unfortunately it's behind a pay wall, but Truthout has a copy of it. The Plot Against Medicare

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home