Saturday, September 26, 2009

Get your sundays supplement

Just thought I'd give a shout-out to the brilliant podcast Sundays Supplement which I am currently working my way through. I listen to one episode each morning, while taking the train to work (I am currently working on a project in Malmö, Sweden).

You can find the podcasts here

It's hosted by comedians Simon Dunn and Iszi Lawrence.

If you like British humor, and want to find out what British newspaper you should have bought last Sunday, it's definitely worth checking out this podcast.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Simon Dunn said...

Thanks very much.

October 24, 2009 5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't listen to Simon (he cheats)

but thanks for listening/reading

iszi
x

January 12, 2010 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home