Sunday, September 20, 2009

Call for submissions

On Thursday, this blog is hosting the 120th edition of the Skeptics' Circle. While I have received some entries for the carnival, I'd love to get a lot more.

The Skeptics' Circle is an apolitical blog carnival aims at presenting the best posts of skeptical blogging. For more on this, see the carnival guidelines.

If you have a post which you think would suit the carnival, please send an email to kriswager@gmail.com containing the link, and a brief description. Please include the words "skeptics' circle" in the subject line. Please note that I need these emails by Wednesday.
I'll acknowledge all emails with submissions, so if you have sent me a link, and I haven't acknowledged it within 24 hours, please send it again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home