Friday, August 15, 2008

New interesting site

There is a new interesting site up - I don't know how to describe it, but a community blog would probably be the best description - called Edger. It's described thus

Edger presents hard-hitting and reasoned news, views, and event promotion on issues pertaining to secularism, atheism, science, humanism, and the cosmos, and actively promotes and celebrates international freethought activism. Written in a youthful tone, but mature in content, Edger is sure to be a driving force in the new intellectual enlightenment.


I think it's something many of my readers will find interesting. And what's more, one of the contributers is Shalini, who has been sorely missed in the atheist/skeptic blogsphere.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the Co-founder and Editor in Chief of Edger. Thanks for the pitch! It's difficult to find science-minded blogs from outside of North America, so I'm glad I came across your blog.

August 15, 2008 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home