Sunday, January 20, 2008

And I though Ron Paul was bad

It's no great secret that I am not a fan of the current crop of Republican candidates. With the possible exception of John McCain, I consider them nearly as bad as the current President, and I even consider Ron Paul worse, because of his well documented ties to extremists. Seems like Ron Paul isn't as bad as Huckabee though.

dogemperor over at Daily Kos has the story:
BREAKING: Mike Huckabee member of Bill Gothard cult

If this is true, and dogemperor certainly presents compelling evidence that it is, then it's really bad news.

You can get a bit of a glimpse of Gothard's character in this article in In These Times, or read dogemperor's earlier posts on the subject.

Huckabee needs to be kept away from any position of influence.

Edit: I should probably make clear that I have no patience with Ron Paul supporters spamming the comments. This post is about Huckabee, not Ron Paul.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, McCain??

http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/18074

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

http://www.nolanchart.com/article1334.html

Alot more substance then that NewRepub & Cato RP smear collusion...

January 22, 2008 2:21 AM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

I haven't looked at the Youtube link yet, but in the other two links, there is actually nothing of substance - they are just releases about a documentary (which might be what the Youtube link takes me to).

I am not saying that there is nothing there, but it does have the stink of some swiftboating.

January 22, 2008 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home