Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just a couple of quick notes

Currently my mail accounts are receiving mails very slowly, so if anyone has sent me anything, and I haven't reacted to it, that's probably why.

I've added a few more blogs to the blogroll - a couple of feminist blogs, a few science blogs, and a couple of outright atheist or progressive blogs. The blogroll is becoming a bit long, so maybe I should consider putting them on a seperate webpage someone. That might affect their influence on other blogs' rating though, so I probably won't do that any time soon.

The weather here in Denmark is somewhat on the wet and mucky side, so I don't really feel up to write anything meaningful. The drinking yesterday obviously hasn't got anything to do with that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ERV said...

I still havent found a blog-roll layout I like.

I want one like PZs, where he has a HUGE page of linked blogs, but a random 10 pop up on any Pharyngula page. But its some program, so it probably wont work on crappy Blogger.

I hate how Oracs blog goes on for like 20 feet because his blogroll is so big.

And I dont want to play favorites as to which ones are on top.

August 13, 2007 3:22 AM  
Blogger Peg said...

Thank you for having my blog on your list. I am humbled by the company that I find myself in.

Yours truly,

Peg

August 15, 2007 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home