Friday, March 23, 2007

A century of posts

The title refers to century in the numerical sense, not as a time unit.

This post is my 100th post at this blog1. My first post was posted on the 30th of January, and it took a week before I posted my second post. Since then I've picked up my speed a little.

The focus of this blog has always been intended to be science-related, but hopefully with a progressive twist.

As it is now, a large part of my posts are pretty much just links to science news, with my take on it.
I don't expect that to change.
However, I will try to continue to make some well researched posts like my posts on US health care, Kent Hovind, and my recent post on US foreign aid donations.

I know that I have some regular readers, some of which have blogs that are read by thousands of more people per day than have read my blog in its entire existence.
Still, it could be interesting to see who reads this blog, so please make a comment and tell me who you are, and if you have a blog, please feel free to promote it at the same time.

Oh, and I am always interested in new subjects to write about, so if people have any ideas that they think I might be able to do something with, please don't hesitate to tell me.

1I say "at this blog", since I have in the past written two guest posts for Orac, so my total number of blogposts is actually 102.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Trinifar said...

Congratulations on reaching a nice round number.

We've already met in the blogoshpere where we share similar interests in progressive ideas and science. I have a new About page if anyone wants to know a little more about me.

On my blog called Trinifar I write about the problem of population and consumption growth in a finite world which entails writing about things like women's and children's rights and politics. I spend an inordinate amount of time digesting numerical data and trying to convey it accurately in charts and graphs. Visual aids go such a long way in reaching a larger, less technical audience.

As for a suggestion of a topic of you, what does "population and consumption growth in a finite world" bring to mind?

March 23, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Zeno said...

Congratulations on your centenary!

March 24, 2007 7:30 PM  
Blogger ERV said...

Oh you know me :P

March 24, 2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Seems like I already knew the readers out there, unless someone is lurking - comeon, I know y'all want to make comments.

trinifar, not a bad subject, even if assumes a premise. I'll think it through, and write something about it.

March 25, 2007 10:53 PM  
Blogger Bill Hooker said...

I have often thought "that Kristjan Wager fellow should have a blog, he has interesting things to say", when I read comments you left on other blogs. Not sure why it took me so long to find this, but I'll be sure to look in from time to time.

April 02, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger Kristjan Wager said...

Thank you for the kind words Bill.

April 02, 2007 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home