Saturday, May 26, 2007

Odd bits and ends

I've added two, to me, new blogs to the blogroll - Feminist Philosophers and Women in Science. On top of that, I've added This Spake Zuska, who I could have sworn already was on the list.

If people have other good feminist and/or science blog links, please post them in the comments.

Currently I am quite busy at work, which explains my light blogging. Next week I am going on a course in Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007, which is used in my current project. I have no idea of how hard that course is, so there might be some blogging in the evening.

Right now I am working on a post about social/economical mobility in the US, and I am thinking about a post about homobigotry among some Black preachers - a subject covered in an article in the latest Intelligence Report (by SPLC). I am unsure if I can actually write that post to my satisfaction. Anyway, there will probably be some lighter posts before either of these posts go up on the blog.

For those interested in that sort of things, I'm currently reading the following books:
Christopher Hitchens: The Missionary Position - Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice
Katharine Weber: Triangle
Richard Dawkins: The God Delusion

As a last note, I would recommend that everyone read Peter Cashwell's briliant takedown of Newt Gingrich's eulogy for Jerry Falwell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home